FANDOM

Wendell8319

aka Illuminati

Bureaucrat Founder
  • I live in Under the sea
  • My occupation is Internet troll
  • I am Female
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Since so many of the memes are about the EF being OP and me using loopholes for it, I wanted to once and for all clear up what the EF did, and why it was so powerful.

    First of all, the EF didn't actually own any company permits.

    That's right, the Emerald Federation never owned company permits. Not a single one.

    The EE owned several company permits, but when it was reformed into the EF, an actual government rather than a private military-corporation, EE industries was seperated from it and stayed a private organization. The EF bought stuff from EE industries. Now, EE industries had only a little over 1,000,000 permits at it's height, but all of it was divided up into mines and factories in order to create the max amount of stock possible (I actually researched how much raw material I would need). Additionally, EE industries owned several frieghters for transport of that material - a system that was not required in the rules. At all. And buying those ships put EE industries WAY in debt.

    Now, the EF was able to fund it's military primarily through having a lot of members (~20) and planets (~80), but often during wartime that wasn't enough. So the EF would take a loan of sorts from EE industries. So the EF was also in a lot of debt. Much of the military was also funded through members such as Winger, Oz, and Grand Admiral Bob buying extra ships and weapons.

    Additionally, the EF only ever had around 1,001,000,000 troops - 1,000,000,000 of which were donated by Josh for my 5th anniversary of being on the gallery, without me asking. The other ~1,000,000 I paid for myself, and I paid for the armor. And weapons. nd Ysalamiri. All of it. Which, again, is not required to do. There was also 340,000 drafted militia troops (Krayt approved it) which were stationed 1,000 each at a base for defense. These troops jsut had armorweave+cortosis combat uniforms and disruptor rifles along with blasters and vibroblades. Nothing too special.

    As for navy, the EF only had about 2,000 destroyers, around 500 smaller capitol ships, around 15,000 fighters, less than 10 battlecruisers, and only 5 superweapons I actually bought (1 of which was blown up). There were 500 Heir-class super dreadnoughts which Winger bought for the EF, again, without me asking. Almost all of these ships went to the defensive lines, while the rest were hidden away on [CLASSIFIED1]

    The defenses of most EF planets were actually kind of pitiful: most planets had 2 bases on them, but major planets (the capitol, the main planet of  system (ex: Kashyyyk), or a planet with valuable resoures (Apatros)) had 10 one them. The defenses were as follows:

    "Each base has 1,000 EF Troops stationed there, and a Squadron (12) of A-Bombers. A few (The ones on planets with 10 of them) have 1 Hover tank, 1 AT-E4, and 1 AT-E3 Each one also has 1 Particle and 1 Ray shield. There are also 1,000 EF Milita Troops at each one

    As for space, all the systems have 7 Heir-class Super Dreadnoughts and 2 Emerald-Class Destroyers for every base. Keltos, Umgul, Aptross, Katanos VIII, and Obredaan all have an extra ten destroyers and 12 A-Bombers serving defensive as well.

    And on all the planets with 2 bases (In the Mulgard Sector), an introductor sits over the hyperspace route that encircles around them all, stopping any attack fleets at the planet. A single Purge-Class Light Cruiser also sits cloaked, which functions not only as a secret defensive system that can strike from the shadows, but it also will send a signal to the EF Mulgard sector defense fleet. As many, if not all, of the planets besides Umgul are on a major hyperspace route. When the cruiser alerts the EF Mulgard Sector Defense Fleet, which is stationed above Umgul, the fleet will go to the incoming invasion and try to stop it. The fleet is willing to split up, if necessary. This also ensures that the entire EF military is altered to the attack, which means that soon ships from nearby planets-and attack fleets that are currently not in use-will rush to the defense within minutes of the initial contact.

    All planets also have the same number of ground-to-space Super Ion Cannons Super Turblolasers (Enhanced with that Argocite) and Super Diruptor turrets on [as] bases"

    So, individual planets are not very well defended. In fact, the most well defended planets are actually less defended than SHADOW's Kashyyyk defenses during the War of Giants. The defenses relied on mobile fleets to come in to the resuce.

    Thus, if one wanted to take an EF planet, let's say a weaker one like Alui, you would jump in and immedietly jamm the coms. That way the cloaked Purge-class light cruiser can't signal the Mulgard defense fleet, it must make a hyperspace jump away, but if you use interdictors, you can prevent anyone from jumping away. Com jamming an interdictors are pretty easy to get. Then, you'd just have the simple task of destroying the rather small defense force there. Now, you don't know there's a cloaked ship, but it would probably try to attack your fleet after you engage the defenses, so it's reasonable you could take it. Then you'd use a ground invasion to take the two bases. If you use large tank weapons with explosive rounds rather than infantry, you'd be able t oeasily take out 4,000 troops.

    The issue is that nobody ever tried this. Nobody realized that the EF had an easy to crack defense system, if you just used com jamming and interdictors, which are pretty standard in Star Wars. But again, the issue is that nobody uses comm jamming, and few people other than myself use interdictors! And this is exactly the problem: people tried to fight the EF using standard tactics and strategies - that is, to just throw your forces at them and hope for the best - and that doesn't work on the EF, because I desgined them to be difficult to defeat that way. An army with cortosis and super lasers is hard to defeat when you just engage them the same way you'd engane a tiny club that got to big for it's britches. But the problem is people did that. Or they tried to engage the EF in an arm's race, something that time and time again was shown to not work. And in addition, when people did attack the EF, they only went after Mandalore, Kashyyyk, or  Umgul. Umgul is the only smart target there, it was the EF's capitol. But nobody ever tried to take the EF's resource rich worlds, like Halm, Apatros, or Obredaan, or the shipyards on Katanos. Thus, the EF's war machine could continue on even while under siege.

    Now I've shown why the EF was considered OP due to it's defense, a seemingly impenitrable wall of cortosis and money that, in reality, could be easily broken. Now I'm going to go over why the EF owas considered OP due to it's offense.

    The EF was, admittedly, harder to beat when it was attacking. However, there was one thing the EF always struggled with: Troop numbers. The EF's biggest assult force was only 100,000 troops and about a thousand total ships, starfighters, and other vessles. And that was during the War of the Whills. Why then, could an army of 10,000 defeat the many, many more troops it often fought agaisnt. Well, the first obvioius reason is better weapons and armor, and that is a major reason, but there were many ways to deal with that (MOS, Explosives, slugthrowers, verpine shatter guns, etc.) But a larger portion is tactis: the EF used tatics. The EF would state what manuvers and strategies it would use, both in space and on the ground. But it was more than just flanking the opposing army, it was using interdictors, striking key planets. sometimes even fueling native uprisings. Additionally, it also came down to the fact that it wasn't just me fighting my enemy: WilsonHut and Winger were very active commaning officers during some wars and frequently aided in conquering enemies. Additionally, OzFalcon, while not always active, was integral to the EF's success: without him, we would never have had the A-Bombers, and SHADOW would have. Think about how the WoG could've gone. The speed of the well-thought out attacks were important too: the EF would attack an enemy, often after that enemy declared war on them, but before the enemy could attack. Additionaly, the EF used tanks and walkers, speeder units, snipers, cruisers, interdictors, and bombing runs. Military units that, while common in Star Wars, were missing on the SWRP infantry and destroyer dominated battlegrounds. That, combined with how well thought out EF assualts usually were, along with their superior weapons and armor, made a huge difference in their offensive capabilities. But in addition, the EF never fought alone. It always had allies, secret or public, who were working agaisnt the enemy simultaneously. It's hard to fight a war of five fronts, and when the EF starts hiring bounty hunters to take out key leaders? Well then you're screwed.

    But, of course, the biggest thing the EF had going for it was it's repuation. Being able to say you've won every war you've fought (except that one you made yourself loose on purpose) is intimidating. The constant flood of emerald-green propaganda and recruitment posters - even when nobody signed up - could lower enemy morale. People giving it the title of "The New BRM" and "The most powerful faction" is also terrifying. You can't beat an enemy you don't truly believe you can beat.

    This is not to say people never defeated the EF. JMT's Ghost frequently bested the EF in combat, mostly because he too used actual tactics and didn't adhear to the "Throw your infantry at the enemy" stuff. He used genius naval tactics and would capture leaders with special troop units to defeat the EF. Additionally, Mando actually bested an EF fleet a few times. He used effective armor as well as Verpine Shatter Guns to buy his pirate fleet enough time to flee from Grand Admiral Bob's patrol. Theoretically the KC could've beat the EF, due to their on-par technology and superior numbers, though that never happened.

    And of course, WilsonHut, Winger, and Myself defeated EF forces from time to time, but often we were also in the EF, often controlling the opposing force.

    In short, the EF wasn't overpowered beacuse of troop numbers or money loopholes, they were overpowered because they outsmarted their enemies time and time again. They refused to use conventional SWRP tactics and always stayed on the offense as that was their strong suite. They used propaganda and physcological warfare to best their opponents, and when they found an enemy who could beat them, the quickly aligned themselves with that person or brought them into their ranks.

    With many thanks to B-Wing2222, WilsonHut, and OzFlacon, without these three fine gentlemen the EF would never have gotten to where it is today. And many thanks to BaseBallBoyJr, who was our first ally amd supplied us with the A-Bomber/Disruptors idea. And of course a shoutout to FallenWorld, Zai6301, Zai_X, Lolihm2016, Sith_Maverick, JediMasterTyrannus, Mando_Knight and many others for being great opponents and always forcing me to adapt my strategies and add on to my defenses. WIthout you people, my troops wouldn't be resistant to Hypnotyzation, Nanobots, Reverse-Engineering, Acid, EMPs, and the Force.

    A huge thanks to Timothy Zahn, a fellow Star Wars fan and author of the Thrawn books, whose work inspired many of my tactics and influenced the rare materials I went after. Without reading those books, i never would've gone after Ysalamiri or Cortosis.

    Never Forget:

    Battle over Mandalore (Sith-Jedi War(?))

    The Battles of Kashyyyk (Sith-Jedi War)

    Third siege of Illum (Sith-Jedi War)

    Scourge of Yelsia (Sith-Jedi War)

    Scourge of the Twilight Company (TC War)

    Battle over Sulis Van (TC War)

    Destruction of the Scourge (TC War)

    Seige of Baldemic (Emerald War)

    Seige and retaking of Mestare (Emerald War)

    Sacking of Mandalore (Emerald War)

    Second Seige of Kashyyyk (War of Giants)

    Seige of Naboo (War of Giants) (there was an EF platoon helping the NJO there)

    Standoff at Endor (War of Giants)

    Pirate Engagment (Random Patrol)

    Several battles in the Mandalore sector (War of the Whills)

    The Ambush over Korriban (War of the Whills)

    The Trench-Defense of Mandalore (War of the Whills)

    And I'm sure many more.


    Also, HUGE thank-you to OzFalcomn for making this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMx6luqvdxg

    "We are Elite, and Elite stands above all, We shall conquer!"

    All military assets we had are catalouged here: http://www.moc-pages.com/group_conversation.php?id=26228&topicid=106759

      Loading editor
    • View all 24 replies
    • “War” of the W(h)ills

        Loading editor
    • Wendell8319 wrote: I understand not being able to respond quickly, and I do hope your grandma recovered.

      You actually weren’t the only imperial club, after most of us left a TON were made, spurred by Thrawn and the fact that since the EF was disbanded, there was a power vacuum (something I forgot to mention: the EE came back in in a power vacuum since the BRM had left. That helped the initial rise a LOT) in fact, I actually made a shadow account (big surprise) and went back, creating the New Galatic Imperium. We ruled over a small stretch of galaxy near the Maw cluster, and we did use tactics. Some really clever ones, actually. I used a subjugator-class ship and spacetroopers to steal enemy ships mid-siege. XD though a lot of that was because of my ship nerdery I knew exactly how to use and fight different vessels (check out YouTuber Eckhart’s Ladder) in fact, many of those imperial clubs were made in honor of SHADOW, I think.

      The War of the Whills was the culmination of several Sith empire clubs (notably the NSE, DR, and SCARAB) purposefully using permit loopholes under Krayt’s direction to get trillions of troops and assault the galaxy in a joint invasion under the banner of the “Tenebrous Collective” the war was meant to thin troop counts, especially around Mandalore, and it did for a second, but the same people led the Sith and mandalorians (Lola, Krayt, and I) and in loli and krayt’s Cases, their mandos has so much money it didn’t matter, so ultimately the war was a flop. It lasted a long time though.

      My grandma is doing ok right now, she actually just had another surgery

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Alright, look, we all know this is a sensative subject. I have discovered that Mav and loli got into an argument over the religions due to mav's disclaimer, and that comments were deleted. I CAN and WILL look at edit history if I have to, and if people are deleting other's arguments I CAN and WILL demote people's editing powers. I DON'T want to do this, but until I can sort out EXACTLY what happened I will be revoking all comment-deleting priveleges from EVERYONE. Honsetly I shouldn't have ever let anyone do that in the FIRST place, but whatever.

    What it seems Mav meant to say is that the religions in LCRP are not meant to be real-life religions. Now, many of them are more than obviously parodies, parallels, or just re-named religions from real life, but they are still meant to be fictitious religions in a fictional world. As ALL OF THIS IS MADE UP. THE ENTIRE THING IS MAKE BELIEVE. Additionally, even in-universe no one religion is "right" and the resy "false" (unless a religion was made worshipping Krayt, in which case it would be kind of true, and meta, since Krayt made the RP...). ALL of this is done so that we can have a rich and complex magical and fantastical setting. 

    While it is true that players should ask the council before just making religions, that doesn't mean we shouldn't allow players to let their imaginations run wild. If someone wants their character to be a member of some church they made up, why not let them? There's no reason not to. Additionally, all the religions on the religion page are "valid" in the sense that they are an allowed and accepted part of the game, like a "valid" attack post would be. BUT, all of them are NOT "valid" in the sense that they are an actual cosmogony, as none of them are, since none of them are real-world religions. On that note, I am not saying that any religions, real world or RP based, are "False" or "Wrong" I personally am a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but that doesn't mean I have disdain or something for other religions. I, (and I think Mav, and I hope loli too), don't really CARE what you believe, or if you don't believe (as long as you don't use those beliefs or lack thereof as a weapon, a reason to hate/discriminate, or try to cram them down my throat. But most people don't do that, and just because one memeber of a religion or one non-religous person does that doesn't mean every member of that religion or every non-religous person does).

    So, if you have a problem with the religion page, do NOT delete ANYTHING until Krayt, the LEADER of LCRP, Myself, the OWNER of this wiki, and if nessecary the entire rest of the council can mediate a compromise or solution between whatever two parties are fueding.

      Loading editor
    • View all 78 replies
    • SithMaverick wrote:
      Wendell8319 wrote:
      SithMaverick wrote:
      Bounty1313 wrote:
      Wendell8319 wrote:
      Shoktrooper63 wrote:

      SithMaverick wrote:




      Wendell8319 wrote:
      I have Xfinity... I don't think they understand the meaning of net neutrality....
                                          *Ajit Pai laughs maniacally in the distance*
      By Ajit Pai I assume you mean the Evil Incarnate
      Yeah. That man makes me seriously reconsider whether or not satan is real... (I'm kidding, he's not that bad... right?)


      (Right?! O.O)

      The man drinks out of a giant coffee cup and spins fidget spinners. Satan is real, and his head demon is Ajit Pai.
      darnit I got demoted again...

      xD

      Crap, did I get demoted too? I'm still the Queen of lies, right?! XD
      I dunno, you might have to ask the big man about it. 
      • Santa clause walks in* "Ho. Ho. Ho."*Drinks Coke* "I'ma da big man noaw. Ya take orda's from meh!":P
        Loading editor
    • LolimonTheWise wrote:
      SithMaverick wrote:
      Wendell8319 wrote:
      SithMaverick wrote:
      Bounty1313 wrote:
      Wendell8319 wrote:
      Shoktrooper63 wrote:

      SithMaverick wrote:




      Wendell8319 wrote:
      I have Xfinity... I don't think they understand the meaning of net neutrality....
                                          *Ajit Pai laughs maniacally in the distance*
      By Ajit Pai I assume you mean the Evil Incarnate
      Yeah. That man makes me seriously reconsider whether or not satan is real... (I'm kidding, he's not that bad... right?)


      (Right?! O.O)

      The man drinks out of a giant coffee cup and spins fidget spinners. Satan is real, and his head demon is Ajit Pai.
      darnit I got demoted again...

      xD

      Crap, did I get demoted too? I'm still the Queen of lies, right?! XD
      I dunno, you might have to ask the big man about it. 
      • Santa clause walks in* "Ho. Ho. Ho."*Drinks Coke* "I'ma da big man noaw. Ya take orda's from meh!":P

      Sorry, I don't take orders from Coca-Cola   H E A T H E N S

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Go to the Lego.com Marvel gallery and clikc "My Creations" if you click on a creation, it will not show the full text, and will cut it off after the third or fourth line. However, if you highlight from the Title to the tags, and copy it, and then paste the copy in a word document or google docs, you will get the FULL TEXT of your creation! I HIGHLY suggest we ALL do this, and do it AS FAST AS POSSILBE. We don't know how long this window of oppourtunity will be open, and with this you can catalouge ALL your creations, NO MATTER WHAT GALLERY IT WAS ORIONGALLY POSTED ON.

      Loading editor
      • kneels before you*

      Thank you, m'lord...thou art incredibly kind...

      • dramatic medieval music playing in the background*
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey, is MOCpages down for you guys? 'Cause it is for me, and the DA Attack Window is today!

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
    • finally realizes the name of the website you put in there* Oooooooh. I get it now...
      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Okay, I wrote "No" in both of the Facebook and Twitter slots, but appearantly those are real accounts! HAHAHAHA!!!!

      Loading editor
  • Okay, we need this. To prevent us from being jerks/cluttering up the wiki and pages, let's use this message wall to have a healthy debate/guided argument.

    The rules:

    1. we must agree on a topic, and then not change the topic until we all agree to change or the debators reach an agreement.

    2. In non-religion topic, please let's try to keep religion out of it. If you MUST use religion as an argument, do this:

    "I believe being gay is wrong because my moral beliefs (derived from my religion) say so"

    And not

    "I know being gay is wrong because God says it is a sin and all ye who are gay or support the gay-pocalyose are going to BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL FOREVER!!!"

    See the difference (note, I have no issue with the LGBTQ+ community, that was an example)

    3. In a religious topic, please have the goal to be to understand the other person's position on religion, and why they believe what they believe, and not to tear down and/or convert the other person. If two (or more) people MUST try to prove/disprove a religion, being polite about it, don't use CAPS LOCK, and remember that logic doesn't allow you to prove a negative claim, because you can't. (Prove the giant flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. See? You can't. (However that doesn't mean that the GFSM is automatically proven).

    4. Try to judge someone and their beliefs solely on what they say, and not who they might be affiliated with. For example, if you're debating me in politics, please don't make a remark on how I'm just as bad as the SJW scum just because I'm to the left, as the SJWs are not representative of the entire left and are only the far authoritarian left. (I being middle libertarian left) also, I too think the SJWs are dogmatic scum, so your argument is lost.

    So, what's topic number one? Perhaps we can finally let out our positions of Raindrops and the ethics of homosexuality. That's my vote.

      Loading editor
    • View all 163 replies
    • This reply has been removed
    • ah

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, I'm a member of FANDOM's Community Support team. We're excited to have LCRP Wiki as part of the FANDOM community!

    It may seem like there’s a lot to do, but we’re here to help make getting started quick and easy. Here are some helpful tips and links to get your community going:

    Have fun!

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.