FANDOM


  • Hey man you gonna make a new account and come back? I think SWRP is actually gonna be starting back up here soon... I don't know how soon but it looks like something is going to happen.

      Loading editor
    • I would...but it appears that they have locked onto my IP address. Whenever I log onto MocPages at all (Even without logging on), it shows a 404 Not Found page. You'd think that if my account was trminated they'd log me out, but apparently they either chose not to or just can't. :P I emailed Sean Kenney yesterday evening, so I hope he gets back to me soon. 

      But anyways, I can't wait for SWRP to be back! I've been making....*ahem*...."several" plans for my return...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I just checked. I forcibly logged out of every website (I cleared Google's autofill data and the site cookies), and I'm still getting the 404 Not Found for both My Groups and the homepage.

        Loading editor
    • Have you considered making a new account, or getting a new IP?

        Loading editor
    • Well, I can't make a new account (I can't get onto MocPages at all), and I have no clue how to get a new IP Address, and I'm not even sure if they've locked onto mine or not. xD

        Loading editor
    • Then you've still got a couple options.  The most probable of working is to get some of my friends on the Dark Web to get you out of your situation, by doing a little Dark Web magic... xP

        Loading editor
    • "Dark Web Magic"

      I don't even want to know their secrets. xD

        Loading editor
    • And anways, I didemail Sean Kenney so hopefully he an get this sorted out. Either that or one of his staff members. :P

        Loading editor
    • The Magic is completely free.  Just give them your email and credit card number.

        Loading editor
    • That's what my cousin Prince Adebowale III, former prince of Nigeria told me when I offered to help him out. For some reason the prison guards must have gt into the account and my money went down the drain...odd...

        Loading editor
    • wait, does MOCpages ITSELF have a 404 not found error or does just the Sith_Maverick account homepage and all groups you made?


      If you have to make a new account.. do the Kingping or something like that....

        Loading editor
    • Well, my account is automatically logged in, so every time I open MocPages the site "bans" me, so to say. If I could somehow bypass the 404 and log out manually, then I might be able to make a new account and switch that one to automatically log on. But of course, that's if I can bypass the 404;

      Jeez, I sound like I'm hacking the Pentagon. xD

        Loading editor
    • Try using an alternative browser or a mobile device.

        Loading editor
    • I'll try going on my Mom's computer

        Loading editor
    • This is really odd now, because even on my Mom's computer (I've NEVER logged onto MocPages through my Mom's computer), it shows a 404 Not Found.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe they're tracking my WiFi?

        Loading editor
    • if so I think that might be a privacy violation...

        Loading editor
    • or maybe it's an issue on your end.

        Loading editor
    • It's not an issue on my end, because EVERY other website is fine and well. It's SPECIFICALLY MocPages. Maybe MocPages has multiple servers and mine happened to shut down or something? Because this is what the 404 error says-

      "

      Not Found

      The requested URL was not found on this server.


      Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.59 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1 Server at www.mocpages.com Port 80"

        Loading editor
    • Ok this has happened to me on other sites I would try shutting down that link a couple times and hitting the reload button it might work? not 100% sure. If that doesn’t work it might be your WiFi or internet provider is struggling to handle the bytes or something $P

        Loading editor
      • cough* *cough* It's all Ajit Pai's fault *cough* *cough* xD
        Loading editor
    • And I just did the exit and reload thing, it didn't work. If anything, MocPages should be working now because my parents updated the WiFi to make it FASTER.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm...


      actually, what company do you get your WiFi from?

        Loading editor
    • Xfinity/Comcast

        Loading editor
    • Well, same here, so it's not that issue...

        Loading editor
      • shrugs* 

      I dunno, I'm not a tech guy.

        Loading editor
    • Once more, the guys at the Dark Web can get rid of all your problems... or you can declare bankruptcy. 

        Loading editor
    • Hmm...where's the nearest bank? xD

        Loading editor
    • No, just be like Michael from The Office.  Go up to all your friends and yell, "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!"

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, okay. xD

        Loading editor
    • Sup, Mavvie also how about the nickname Jet

        Loading editor
    • The sky. xD

        Loading editor
    • I don’t understand that reference, but how about Jetski, that one seems perfect for you, no?! Also do you like comic books?

        Loading editor
    • Eh, why Jetski though? xD And the reference is to when you said, "Sup", which is short for, "What's up", so I said, "The sky." I'm not a big fan, I used to read the Nightwing comics a lot, but now not so much.

        Loading editor
    • Don’t know, just feels like something you would do and it is kinda fun but Jet is cool if you don’t like Jetski. Yeah, I myself I am more of Deathstroke fan than Nightwing

        Loading editor
    • Eh, a bit too dangerous for me. I prefer things where most likely I'll survive. xD

        Loading editor
    • Yay, I like basketball and chess so I am just a mixed bag of nuts, Jet

        Loading editor
    • I'm not a sports guy, I only take Jiu Jitsu classes.

        Loading editor
    • Cool! I keep thinking I might want to start taking some sort of martial arts classes again

        Loading editor
    • That's be pretty cool, although where I live there isn't much diversity in classes...it's either a hardcore Karate school where they hit you with a ruler if you mess up or a Jiu Jitsu class. xD

        Loading editor
    • hi

        Loading editor
    • Well then x} still having computer problems, if you have a phone you could try that

        Loading editor
    • Wendell8319 wrote:
      hi

      Hello

        Loading editor
    • Shoktrooper63 wrote:
      Well then x} still having computer problems, if you have a phone you could try that

      Well I tried a seperate computer so I doubt a phone would change anything.

        Loading editor
    • Welp, the only other thing I can think of is going to place that offers free Wi-Fi and trying it on there’s

        Loading editor
    • Shoktrooper63 wrote:
      Welp, the only other thing I can think of is going to place that offers free Wi-Fi and trying it on there’s

      Well it's not like I have a mode of transportation so maybe I should try going to my friends house one day and see if it works there...

        Loading editor
    • So what did you say before you got banned?

        Loading editor
    • Nothing much, the only active conversation I was in before being banned was the SWRP Chat (I think...)

        Loading editor
    • BTW-I emailed Sean Kenney about a month ago (December 22), and I still have no reply. Do you think I should email him again?

        Loading editor
    • Well that is for his other business, so I probably won’t, but I would do more research to see if there is some sort of old MOCpages email account they took off the .com

        Loading editor
    • Okay, makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Aaaand I just forgot I couldn't enter MocPages. xD

        Loading editor
    • I meant like googling it or something, wait did you try that free WiFi thing? Also I just don’t understand how this is happening, it can’t just be your internet provider and can’t just be MOCpages, so I am lost maybe try your friends computer or something ?_?

        Loading editor
    • I tried...the only sources were either unrelated to the question or on MocPages. And it's not just my ISP, I got an email explaining I was banned and everything. And HA, like I have friends. xD But really, I have like, 1 friend that I could get access to,and I wouldn't be able to see him until the weekend. 

        Loading editor
    • Found something: I am very sorry to inform you all, but, because the facility to delete accounts is available for members to do this themselves there are no situations in which an admin will do this for you.

      Requests made from a second account, set up using a different email address, cannot be verified as the same individual and therefore we must ask members to simply abandon accounts they cannot access.

      If you know the email you set the original account up with, but have lost the password, the facility to request a new password exists. But ONLY requests from the original email address can be accepted as proof of identity.

      I hope this stops the many requests we have received recently asking for admins to terminate dormant accounts.

      Sorry, but at this time, we can't.

        Loading editor
    • First off: My account wasn't dormant. I was still having conversations with you guys at the time. Second: I didn't delete my own account. I don't have the email they sent me (I deleted it a while back), but if you go back to the chain we started back on LCRP History, I copy-pasted it there. So either A-They can terminate accounts, but they won't terminate dormant accounts, or B-They're lying about not being able to terminate accounts at all to cover up themselves...for some reason...

        Loading editor
    • Just FYI Lolli is saying you were banned for being offensive even though it looks more like the .com is glitching the frak out.

        Loading editor
    • O H  R E A L L Y . xD I haven't been particularly offensive, I've toned it down a lot. Believe me, I have a lot more tricks up my sleeve. 

        Loading editor
    • Lolli might have/would have to have been the one that helped the Pages’ mods get rid of you; IF what he said is why that is happening IS happening (or wouldn’t know!) but I do still think it is something else.

        Loading editor
    • I have found the email account: feedback@mocpages.com

        Loading editor
    • Shoktrooper63 wrote:

      Lolli might have/would have to have been the one that helped the Pages’ mods get rid of you; IF what he said is why that is happening IS happening (or wouldn’t know!) but I do still think it is something else.

      I mean, we haven't been at odds recently, so I wouldn't know why he'd try to axe me off now. But I'll try the email, thanks.

        Loading editor
    • I just sent an email, I hope it works...

        Loading editor
    • You sure that's a functioning email? Because I just got an email from Gmail saying that, "the recipient server did not accept our requests to connect". Meaning the email didn't send because the server didn't allow the email to be sent?

      So now I'm really suspiscious, because my email typically works. So either it's a nonfunctioning email or it's tracking my email. 

        Loading editor
    • What in the world are the NSA? The email address was posted in 2016, try this one: mark@markkelsoart.com

        Loading editor
    • The NSA? Well, they're the National Security Agency, and they're most famous for the Snowden Scandal, where one of their agents leaked that they had probes in people's computers. xD

      But yeah, I'll try that one. 

        Loading editor
    • Wait, what does The Art of Mark A. Kelso have anything to do with MocPages? If you go to markkelsoart.com, it's not even an email service, it's an art showcase!

        Loading editor
    • SithMaverick wrote: Wait, what does The Art of Mark A. Kelso have anything to do with MocPages? If you go to markkelsoart.com, it's not even an email service, it's an art showcase!

        Loading editor
    • He is an admin for the Help Forum on MOCpages

        Loading editor
    • Mmkay, but since Sean Kenney didn't reply I doubt he will.

        Loading editor
    • OH GOSH

      Okay, so, I got a new WiFi Box recently, and when I went onto MocPages, it let me in! I'm starting a new account, tell everyone I'm coming!

        Loading editor
    • Yes!

        Loading editor
    • My account is named Fran-Tireur Variety Show (Franc-Tireur is French for Maverick), so tell whoever's moderating to let me comment.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.